Monday, September 22, 2008

Heart of Hearts

I finished reading Brisingr late this Saturday night. I shall tell you that is sad and awesome at the same time... and that the title of this blog relates to it in a way that I shall not disclose for fear of ruining the book for you. Anyway, it seems as if, yet again, events unforeseen will stall my trip to Ireland. Blarg! So, I'm going to try and take a trip this spring break with the school. Probably the London trip with the division of fine arts though the Greece trip looks enticing. I missed a deadline and would have to pay a bit more for the Greece trip, though. There's also a trip to Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam that is appealing. I have no idea what department it is with or if you have to be taking one of their classes to go.

It shall work out given time. Closer on the horizon, I'm thinking about just taking off on a solo camping trip for fall break. I've always wanted to just head off into the woods around my house, and I think I will do it. Maybe I'll take my bow and get in a few good hours of archery practice. I'm sadly rusty. I meant to practice a while this weekend but I got caught up in my many novels.

I'm gonna go blog on my other blog and what not.

later.

No comments: