Thursday, September 4, 2008

Homework time

I'm putting some links up to my different playlists. I actually just made one of them that has nothing but a maroon five cd on it because I'm writing a paper about a musical experience and their cd is my feature topic.

Essays, blarg.

I have to buy another book at a whopping $90-ish. It's for my Aural skills class which I had a test in today. Half of it was really easy and the other half was...not. It takes some super skills to able to hear an interval and know what it is every time. I've never done that before and a lot of other people have. I guess it's pretty fair considering I'm one of only two people who have written key signatures and named them and stuff before, though. I still got seventy percent the first time I tried intervals so I'm pretty happy.

Thankfully Mr. Fox, my computer teacher, moved his test back to next week or my head would have exploded from taking back to back tests.

Well, I'll go put those playlist links up now.

later.

No comments: